Chevrolet Equinox LS vs LT
The 2019 Chevrolet Equinox trims include L, LS, LT, and Premier. Cartersville drivers interested in knowing the difference between the mid-level LS and LT, wonder no more. Compare the new Chevrolet Equinox LS vs. LT below to see which model fits your needs the best!
Chevrolet Equinox LS vs. LT: Price
Below is a breakdown of the Equinox LS and LT prices for Cedartown car shoppers:
- 2019 Equinox LS 1.5L Turbo: Starting MSRP of $26,995
- 2019 Equinox LT 1.5L Turbo: Starting MSRP of $28,295
- 2019 Equinox LT 2.0L Turbo: Starting MSRP of $30,795
- 2019 Equinox LT 1.6L Turbo Diesel: Staring MSRP of $30,695
Chevrolet Equinox LS vs. LT: Engine Options & Fuel Economy
The Equinox LS is paired with the 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine that generates 170 hp and 203 lb-ft of torque. Included is the 6-speed automatic transmission, and gets up to 26 mpg city/32 mpg highway. Between this strong engine and FWD or AWD options, Calhoun drivers can tow up to 1,500 pounds. The Equinox LT trim is paired with the 1.5L turbo engine, plus two additional engine options:
2.0L Turbo 4-Cylinder
- 252 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Towing capacity of 3,500 pounds
- Up to 22 mpg city/29 mpg highway
1.6L Turbo-Diesel 4-Cylinder
- 137 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Towing capacity of 1,500 pounds
- Up to 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway
Chevrolet Equinox LS vs. LT: Standard Features
The Chevy Equinox LS and LT have similar interior features, which includes the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with a 7-inch touchscreen, door locks, power windows, Keyless Open, a split-folding rear seat, steering wheel-mounted controls, and a built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot. Below are the different interior features available in each trim:
- Chevy Equinox LS 1.5L – includes the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, LED daytime running lamps, Rear Vision Camera, and Rear Seat Reminder.
- Chevy Equinox LT 1.5L – includes an enhanced 4.2-inch driver information screen, rear seat release levers, HID headlamps, an 8-way power-adjustable driver seat, and heated and power-adjustable exterior mirror.
Compare the Chevrolet Equinox Trims at Riverside Chevy Cadillac!
The new Equinox gets rave reviews from auto industry experts, and it’s time to experience what the new LS and LT trims have to offer. Drive down to Riverside Chevy Cadillac near Cartersville, and hit the road for a test drive. Contact us with questions about the LS or LT trims, to compare the Equinox vs. Ford Escape, or for more details about the available technology features like the Chevrolet MyLink.
More from Riverside Chevy Cadillac
As soon as you step into the cabin of a 2019 Cadillac XT5, you’ll recognize what sets this luxury SUV apart from its competitors. From beautiful natural wood panels and leather seating crafted with care to carbon fiber accents, the Cadillac XT5 interior is designed to provide the comfort and style your Cartersville drives demand….
Depending on which 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 model you choose for Cartersville job sites, the answer to “what is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado?” will vary. Riverside Chevy Cadillac offers a comprehensive guide to the available new Silverado bed sizes to help you determine which is best for you. Learn more below before you get…
The 2019 Chevy Silverado is one of the highest-performing pickup trucks available, boasting incredible power and towing capacity. It’s also surprisingly easy to personalize. Cartersville and Cedartown drivers looking to customize their new Chevrolet Silverado can do so with OEM Silverado accessories for General Motors vehicles. Silverado 1500 OverviewSilverado 1500 for SaleOrder Parts Silverado Truck…