Chevrolet Equinox LS vs LT
The 2019 Chevrolet Equinox trims include L, LS, LT, and Premier. Cartersville drivers interested in knowing the difference between the mid-level LS and LT, wonder no more. Compare the new Chevrolet Equinox LS vs. LT below to see which model fits your needs the best!
Chevrolet Equinox LS vs. LT: Price
Below is a breakdown of the Equinox LS and LT prices for Cedartown car shoppers:
- 2019 Equinox LS 1.5L Turbo: Starting MSRP of $26,995
- 2019 Equinox LT 1.5L Turbo: Starting MSRP of $28,295
- 2019 Equinox LT 2.0L Turbo: Starting MSRP of $30,795
- 2019 Equinox LT 1.6L Turbo Diesel: Staring MSRP of $30,695
Chevrolet Equinox LS vs. LT: Engine Options & Fuel Economy
The Equinox LS is paired with the 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine that generates 170 hp and 203 lb-ft of torque. Included is the 6-speed automatic transmission, and gets up to 26 mpg city/32 mpg highway. Between this strong engine and FWD or AWD options, Calhoun drivers can tow up to 1,500 pounds. The Equinox LT trim is paired with the 1.5L turbo engine, plus two additional engine options:
2.0L Turbo 4-Cylinder
- 252 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Towing capacity of 3,500 pounds
- Up to 22 mpg city/29 mpg highway
1.6L Turbo-Diesel 4-Cylinder
- 137 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Towing capacity of 1,500 pounds
- Up to 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway
Chevrolet Equinox LS vs. LT: Standard Features
The Chevy Equinox LS and LT have similar interior features, which includes the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with a 7-inch touchscreen, door locks, power windows, Keyless Open, a split-folding rear seat, steering wheel-mounted controls, and a built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot. Below are the different interior features available in each trim:
- Chevy Equinox LS 1.5L – includes the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, LED daytime running lamps, Rear Vision Camera, and Rear Seat Reminder.
- Chevy Equinox LT 1.5L – includes an enhanced 4.2-inch driver information screen, rear seat release levers, HID headlamps, an 8-way power-adjustable driver seat, and heated and power-adjustable exterior mirror.
Compare the Chevrolet Equinox Trims at Riverside Chevy Cadillac!
The new Equinox gets rave reviews from auto industry experts, and it’s time to experience what the new LS and LT trims have to offer. Drive down to Riverside Chevy Cadillac near Cartersville, and hit the road for a test drive. Contact us with questions about the LS or LT trims, to compare the Equinox vs. Ford Escape, or for more details about the available technology features like the Chevrolet MyLink.
More from Riverside Chevy Cadillac
Newly upgraded for 2020, the new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity is a best-in-class max 13,400 pounds. That means you’ll have power to spare for any task that needs doing on your Cartersville job sites. The 2020 model is also earning top scores on fuel economy when outfitted with the new turbo diesel 6-cylinder engine…
If your first priority as a Cartersville car-buyer is your new vehicle’s fuel economy, one performance spec that deserves attention is the 2020 Chevy Equinox fuel economy, coming in at an EPA-estimated 22/28 city/highway MPG — some of the best estimates you’ll find in the compact SUV class. This powerful SUV provides you with a…
Searching for a full-size three-row SUV your Cartersville family will love? The 2020 Chevy Tahoe should be at the top of your list. In addition to delivering cavernous interior space and plenty of advanced features, the Tahoe is surprisingly fuel-efficient, making it a cost-effective option for those who take frequent family road trips. Explore the…