Step Back in Time at the Bartow History Museum
Located in historic downtown Cartersville, GA, the Bartow History Museum is a must-visit when you’re in the area. The interactive displays provide more than 200 years of Bartow history, giving residents and tourists an overall view of the culture and history from years’ passed. In addition to the numerous exhibits, the Museum also hosts different events throughout the year, so this family friendly location is a great thing to experience. If you’re looking for something to do near Calhoun, step back in time at the Bartow History Museum.
Because the Bartow History Museum is home to both permanent and feature exhibits, you can come by often and rest assured you’re going to see something totally different. Check out some of the exhibits you can expect to find when you stop by.
- Bartow’s Antebellum Life: Experience what life was like in Bartow back in the day with this interactive exhibit that provides a great overview of local history and adventure.
- Bartow in the 50s: The 50s were a popular decade, and Bartow was a different place than it is today. Find out more about the local baby and economic booms that occured.
- Parades: Bartow parades are still a family favorite today, and the Parades exhibit gives you an overview of what events occurred in the past as well as how some from today got their start.
In addition to exploring unique exhibits, be sure to explore the event calendar to find out which events will provide you with the most fun, learning, and overall activities.
- Monthly Lecture Series: Every month a new presenter will deliver a captivating lecture on a different topic.
- Museum After Dark: Explore the museum in a whole new way with the Museum After Dark events that take place throughout the year.
- Cemetery Tour: Learn more about the local cemetery and find out more about how the current landscape got its design.
- Old Fashioned Christmas: During the holiday season, take a ride in from Cedartown and enjoy treats, see decorations, and participate in holiday crafts.
Find Out More at Riverside Chevy Cadillac
If you’re looking for fun things to do around town, especially with Halloween events, be sure to check out Riverside Chevy Cadillac. We’re committed to the community and are always providing local events and incredible Rome, GA restaurants to consider. Contact us today to learn more about the local community, like the best campgrounds in Rome, GA, or to ask about our inventory.
Image Credit https://bartowhistorymuseum.org/